Saturday, July 27, 2013

Going to Midway

Yesterday, me, Emily and my dad all went to Midway. We went mini putting about three times,. I won once and Emily won twice. After we were done playing, you would try and put it in a hole to try and win candy. We didn't win any, but it was fun trying. We also tried bumper cars, which was also fun. We even did rock climbing twice. I climbed three of the easy ones, but the others were hard for me. Emily easily finished them all, after all, she is a gymnast. We also went in the "Jungle gym" which is pretty much just a huge play structure with a bouncy tent. We played hide and seek, which was hard since it was pretty big. We also just explored around. After we were done, we went to eat. I had a hot dog, me and Emily shared a slushie, she had pogos and my dad had wraps. It was good. After that, we went to the arcade. There were lots of fun games, like pinball tables, games where you shoot rockets to try and hit a ship, racing games, and lots of other types of games. We had fun, and with all of our tickets, we got toys and candy for the way back. We had lots of fun at midway. After we were done, Emily went to gymnastics where we saw Alexandra, Tristan, Elizabeth and Grandma. Alexandra had class at about the same time, so they were just dropping her off. After that, we pretty much relaxed for the rest of the day. On Saturday, we went to the library, where I got two games for the Wii; Dirt 2, and Punch out. After that, we went to Wendy's to eat lunch, and after that we went to Costco to do some shopping. We also tried some free samples. After we were done shopping, we went home and played basketball. It was me and dad vs. Emily and mom. Me and dad won by a little bit. After that, me and Mom played a game of 21. I won 21-6. After playing basketball, we ate lasagna for supper and afterwards we played Clue. I was about to win, but I was one spot away from being able to guess, until my Mom guesses correctly. I was really close. After that, we relaxed for the rest of the day.