Thursday, July 25, 2013

Drafting

On Tuesday, my sister had gymnastics. She had fun. I also had soccer that day. But, it ended up getting canceled because it started pouring like crazy. There was also some thunder and lightning. So, I ended up not going to soccer for the second or third time. The next day, my dad had a dentist appointment. Me and Emily just waited until he was done. After he was done, since his dentist's appointment was at the mall, we ended up looking around at some of the stores. We looked at EB games, gamestop, justice, entertainment ink, and some other stores. We saw interesting things, and we even got to try out a smoothie. It was delicious. After we were done, we just stayed at home for the rest of the day. On Thursday, Alexandra, Tristan, Elizabeth and grandma came over. We played the rubik's cube game again. After they left, we walked with them to our mailbox. After we came back, we had a magic draft. We all opened three packs each, and then we played. I came in second, my sister won and my dad came in 3rd. After that, me and Emily biked around the block for a bit. After that, we played badminton with our new set up badminton net. After we were done playing, we pretty much relaxed for the rest of the day.