Monday, July 22, 2013

Meeting my new cousin

On Thursday, I went to my friend Nic's house. We went swimming, we played Skylanders, Minecraft, a computer game called Happy Wheels, and some other fun things. We had lots of fun. The following day, Emily and uncle Steven both went mini-putting. Apparently Uncle Steven won. They both had fun. They also went to Dairy Queen afterwards. After they were done, uncle Steven came over to play for the rest of the day. We played Wii sports resort, Mario baseball and mario kart. We had lots of fun. The next day, me and Emily altar served in the morning. We had fun. After that, Emily invited Alexandra to come play and I invited my friend Jacob. Me and Jacob played minecraft, basketball, we watched big brother, we played jenga, scrabble we tried some kind of IQ test, and we played a game called monkey and monster with my dad and the girls. You had to find a rubix cube, solve it, and bring it back into a hoop without getting caught by the monster. The "Monkeys" always won. We had a fun time. The day after, I went to my grandma's house to pull some weeds. We also jumped in the pool, played at the playstructure, and I even got payed for pulling the weeds. Afterwards, I went to my aunt Christina and uncle Mike's house to go meet my new cousin, Evan. He was so cute! I always love seeing babies. It was fun. I had another fun weekend.