Friday, August 9, 2013

A long blog post

On July 30th, I went to my friend Etienne's house. We went mini-golfing with his sister, which was fun. There were lots of water traps and stuff like that. After that, we had a slushie and we went back to his house. We played battlefield, and we tried to record a hockey trick video. We were almost successful, until we had to leave for "Cirque du soleil". It was an interesting short Imax film. There were lots of people doing cool stunts. After that, I went back home to relax for the rest of the day. The following day, me and Emily biked over to Alexandra's house to go for a swim. It was fun, and refreshing. The next day, I went to my friend Miguel's house to play. We played with our "Beyblades", we played on our DS, we played basketball, ministicks, and some other things. After we were done, we went rock climbing at the Coyote gym with my dad and my sister. There were lots of cool rock climbing areas, including some where you don't even have to be attached. After we were done climbing, me and Miguel went to see The Smurfs 2 in french with his family. It was a good movie, it was as good as the first one. Afterwards, I went back home to relax. On Friday, I went to Friday night magic. I opened a mythic rare, and I almost won prizes. I just came short. On Sunday, we went to visit my little cousin, Evan. He was so cute! I also got to hold him. After we were done visiting, we stayed home for the rest of the day. The next day, me and my family all went mini-putting at "Golfland". I came in second, behind my parents, who tied for first. We had fun. The following day, I invited my friend Nicolas and Emily invited her friend Natasha over. Me and Nic played minecraft, we played on the Wii, and we had a nerf gun fight with the girls. I'm pretty sure me and Nic won. The next day, me and Emily went over to Alexandra's house. We made an American Ninja Warrior course, twice. They were both very challenging. We also made other obstacle courses. We also played cribbage at the end of the day. We also played some games like hide and seek, man hunt, and we bounced on a big ball with Tristan. We also swam in the pool for a bit. That was a fun day.