Friday, July 18, 2014

Visiting a bunch of friends

During this week, I pretty much went to multiple friends' houses. About five days ago, I went to my friend Benoit's house. We went swimming, played on his trampoline, just played outside in general, went for a walk, played on his Playstation and computer, and that's pretty much it. We played games like Minecraft, LittleBigPlanet, and Borderlands. The following day, I went to my friend Nicolas' house. We watched a movie about war where 4 people tried to survive against hundreds of opponents. They ended up just barely surviving with one of the four people staying alive. (I forget the name of the movie) We also played some video games. It was raining during nearly the whole time I was there, so we stayed inside the whole time. Right after that, I went to my grandma's house to play with my cousins. We biked, played soccer, and played some old Playstation 1 games. After that, I went to Bradley and Shane's house, where we went on the trampoline, played video games, and that's pretty much it for the day. Since I slept over there, the next day we played more video games, more trampoline, we went swimming and our grandma's house again, and did some other things outside. We then returned back to their house and watched a movie called Bad Grandpa. It's pretty much about, well, a bad grandpa. He does some really weird things, and is a terrible influence on his grandson. Since I slept over a second time in a row, we basically did the same things the next day except we went mini-putting with my dad and Emily. I ended up coming 2nd place, only losing to my dad. They then came over to my house for a bit until they got picked up by our grandma again. I then relaxed for quite a bit the next day since I was tired after going over to all these friends' houses.