Monday, July 7, 2014

The baseball tournament

On Friday, I had my first baseball game from the tournament. We ended up winning by quite a bit. During the same day, I went to Alexandra and Tristan's house to swim for a few hours. We also played Just Dance, and did other activities outside. The next day, I had two more baseball games. The first one was much closer than the first game, we won 20-12. Even if it wasn't extremely close, I still had fun. After that, we had a break, so I had Subway, and had my friend Nicolas over for a bit. After that, me and him had our second game of the day, and we whopped the other team around 16-0. On the next day were the grand finals. It was a very close match, and we ended up winning 1st place by only 4 points. After that, our team had a pool party at Nicolas' house. We played basketball, swam, went on bikes, and even had cake! It was a fun night. Today, I went to Calypso with my friend Miguel even if it was pretty cold. We nearly did all of the rides. It was cold, but fun.