Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Emily's birthday party

On Sunday, my sister had her birthday party for her tenth birthday. All of the younger kids threw massive amounts of water balloons at me. (Which was actually very fun.) Me and my twin cousins tried making a fire, and we were somewhat successful at doing so. Afterwards, we had some chocolate cheesecake, and it was the best cake I've had in a long time. (Not that I've had much cake recently anyways.) After that, my sister opened her presents, and got lots of clothes, a cake pop machine, a grip bag, and even an outing with Alexandra at Skyzone. The following day, I went to my cousin Tristan's house to go swimming. We had lots of fun. After that, we had ice cream and some more of that chocolate cheesecake. Me and him watched a Monsters vs. Aliens short which was about haunted pumpkins attempting to invade the world. After that, I went back home and pretty much relaxed for the rest of the day.


Thank you for reading.