Sunday, August 25, 2013

Another long blog post

Recently, Me, Bradley, Sane, Jonathan, Ben, and my dad all had the meteor shower. It was lots of fun. We had a badminton tournament, we played on our ds's, we had smores, and lots of other things. The following day, we went to the Navan Fair. We went on lots of cool rides like the Extreme Adrenaline Rush, the Avalance, and some other fun rides. We also saw animals, played some games, and had some good ice cream. We had lots of fun. That night, we all slept over and our grandma's house. The following day, we played magic, and a pokemon game. On the next day, Me, my sister and dad went to splash. We had fun. The following day I had soccer, but it ended up getting cancelled. Two days later, I went swimming at grandma's. The following day, me and two of my friends went to see a movie on the beach. The movie we saw was the avengers. We also played ministicks and jackpot. The following day we pretty much just played at my house. Later that day, our friends Katie, Alex and Emma came over. We played skylanders, hide and seek, and some other things. It was also their birthdays, so we had cake and gave them each a present. On the 20th, I went to my new school for my orientation. I now know who is in my class, where my locker is, and some other things. A couple days later, I invited my friend Etienne to come over and play. We played on the computer, played with my air hogs, we played badminton and some other things. The next day, I went to skyzone with my mom. It's pretty much a huge indoor trampoline park. There was dodgeball, basketball, a foam pit, and just regular trampolines. It was super fun. The next day, I invited my friend Benoit over to play. We played badminton, the computer, on my tablet and with my air hogs. We had fun.