Monday, June 23, 2014

I'm back!

Well, schools over, so it's time to start blogging! As you all probably know, this year I started Junior High. I must say that it was a great experience; I made new friends, had some fun teachers, and I pretty much just loved the overall school year. It was definitely a big change from last year, since this school was a LOT bigger, with a much more organized schedule. I loved this year more than any of my elementary years by far.
At the new school, I joined lots of fun clubs and extra curricular stuff, like an "activity club" where we just do all sorts of different things each time, I joined the school band, did two math competitions, a spelling test (dictée), and I also tried out for the basketball and badminton teams. Our school band toured multiple primary schools, and we even had a concert at our own school. We were very good in each of those concerts. Our band also had a school end trip to La Ronde. I had lots of fun trying multiple cool rides, being with some of my new friends and best of all, missing school. For my actual school end trip, all of the 7th and 8th graders went to Calypso. I did at least half of the rides over there, including the newer ones. After school was all done for the year, I pretty much relaxed for the first few days, since the trip to Calypso came with some free sunburns. On Sunday, me and my dad's side of the family went to eat at Johnny Canucks, and afterwards, we went to my grandpa's memorial, like we usually do every year. That's all to pretty much talk about for this entry.

The blogger,

Kyle ;)