Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Well, this is unfortunately once again the last post during this summer. Over two weeks ago, I went to see a movie called the Giver with my friend Etienne. We saw it because we both read the book, and we thought it would be fun to go see. We also played at the arcade while we were there. During that same day, I went to sleepover at another one of my friends called Nicolas' house. Since it was raining during nearly the whole time I was there, we stayed inside the whole time. Several days later, I went to my school orientation, where I got to know which class I'm in, and I also got to put all of my school things in my new locker. Two days later, I went to Calypso with yet again Etienne, Emily, my cousin Alexandra, her little brother Tristan, my dad and aunt Jennifer. We did a lot of fun rides including the Kongo, the Boomerango, the racing slide and an obstacle course. Afterwards, he came over to our house to play for a few hours, and after that he came to see a movie near a church called Heaven is for Real. A little while after, I went over to my aunt Jennifer's house with a lot of the cousins for a campfire. We basically played soccer, and just talked around the campfire. It was a nice and peaceful night. On the day before school started, I went our to play tennis with my mom. Even if I got destroyed in both games we played, it was still a lot of fun. Afterwards, we went to eat at Swiss Chalet. I ended up having chicken wings, ad I usually like to take when we're there. We also shared a brownie with ice cream on top. It was definitely very delicious! After that, I went to pre-order a new game for my DS called Super Smash Brothers. We also did some back to school shopping while we were out. I would like to thank everyone who read these posts, it means a lot to me. I had a great summer just like I always do. I'll see all of you next year!!